Google Adsense can be added to a sub-domain
This is a simple way of adding a Google Adsense to your sub-domain. In part this short article is my memo, but I don’t mind sharing it. Adding Google Adsense to a sub-domain is easy, follow the simple steps below;
- First download and install the Google Adsense plugin. the link is here Google Adsense plugin
- From the plugin, log in to the Adsense account you want to add
- After logging in, Adsense will automatically verify and set up your sub-domain
- Congratulation, you can now manage your ad
Add a sub-domain directly to your Google Adsense account
Alternative, you can add your sub-domain directly to your Adsense account. Remember I am not a tech guy, just trying to keep things simple out here. I found this video useful
- Log in directly to your Adsense account.
- In the ad unit (side menu), click New ad unit. A new ad page will open, edit your ad’s appearance.
- Click save and get code.
- Go back to your dashboard, go to customize appearance.
- click ad widget, add a text box widget.
- In the text box paste your ad code, and publish your website.
- You should be fine
For more information, here is one of my sources WP beginner . Below is also a two minutes video with the same instructions.