Creating a sub-domain from the cPanel is easy, follow these simple steps
If you are a programming novice, and for some reason you found yourself meddling with a website setup, you would prefer your instructions to be as simplified as possible. Last week I tried creating a sub-domain, at first it was a little confusing. I could have figured it out myself, but it is convenient to contact my host company, and their feedback is usually prompt.
This instruction is for the cPanel control interface.
- Log in to your cPanel client area.
- On the left, there is an option menu. Below the home button, click product, and then form the product section click my product.
- Click the view details. Your product details will open, below the billing information, there is a manage account section.
4. In the manage account section click the sub-domain option. It will open a create sub-domain box
5. In the form, type your sub-domain name and click create below the form. You should have your sub-domain